Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Busy Life

It has been a busy few days, with today being no exception.

We had dance recital all weekend that kept me super busy. Alexis performed in both shows so I volunteered at the second show to help out so other parents could enjoy the show. Alexis was happy and excited.

Monday and Tuesday were filled with swimming lessons, reclaiming the house, and trying to fit in a little bit of summer schoolwork. Alexis is doing well with reading daily and the math website the school provides is wonderful.

Today is interviews (Thank You God for hearing my prayers to find me a job) and then visiting Jaime's grandparents for supper.

I'm working hard to make time for gratitude, meditation, and growing as a mother and wife. Hopefully tomorrow will be slower to make time for a longer post.

God Bless

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment